Hair Loss Medication
Losing your hair is usually nothing to be worried about, but naturally it can be upsetting. Hair loss is a common problem that can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics, aging, hormones, and certain medical conditions. While it can be frustrating there are treatments available that can help treat hair loss toay.
Some types of hair loss are permanent, like male and female pattern baldness. This type of hair loss usually runs in the family.
See below for the treatments we offer for Hair Loss.
1. Quick questionaire
Choose the required treatment and complete a simple questionaire
One of our UK based clinicians will review your order
3. Delivered medicines
Delivered to your door in discreet packaging
- Once a day dosage
- Clinically proven to help Hair Growth
- Effects can be seen from 3 months
- Continuous use is recommended to sustain Hair Growth
- NOT Suitable for Women
£32.00 – £60.00
Frequently asked question.
How does it work?
1. Start by filling out a quick & easy consultation form using the green 'Start Consultation' button, within the form you can tell us your preferred treatment option (the treatment given are based on the answers provided).
2. You then have to complete to checkout & make your payment.
* Please do not miss out any questions within the form as this may delay the treatment being sent to you and of our UK based clinicians may contact you after reviewing the submitted form to go through crucial information to ensure we are prescribing safely and appropriately. *
What happens after I complete the online consultation?
Once you have completed the consultation form then one of our UK based clinicians will review your submitted form and provide you with the treatment options available to you. The clinician may also contact you to go through crucial information to ensure we are prescribing safely and appropriately.
How will I receive my medication
You will recieve you medication via the post in descrete packaging
Can I pick up my medication in person?
Yes you can, just let us know during checkout and we can arrange a pickup location for you.
I want my medication to be kept confidential
Dont worry, all information you provide will be kept private and confidential, in regards to medication, they are all sent in discrete packaging, so there's nothing to worry about.
Can I return medication once I have received them?
Unfortunately you can not return medication once it has been sent out to you.